Tex Consolver Golf Course
1931 S. Tyler
Wichita, KS 67209
Located in west Wichita, Tex Consolver Golf Course, at 7,361 yards,
is the longest of the City’s four courses. Built in the late 1960s,
the 72-par course is considered one of the most challenging, with
six water holes and a fair amount of tree cover. Annually, about 40,000
rounds are played.
What can be found at this golf course...
- Bentgrass Greens, an average of 8,000 sq. ft. Bermuda/Blue grass fairways with 54 sand
- major city and state tournaments, junior programs, golf outings
- large clubhouse with a full-service Pro Shop, club repair, large driving range with
- soft spikes only
- slope rating: 123/73.4, back 117/71.9
Out of Bounds
- Cable around golf course.
- Parking Lot.
- Fence on left side of #3 fairway.
- Fence on right side of #7 fairway.
- Post and hedge row on right side of #10 fairway.
- Maintenance area left of #14 fairway.
- Hedge row on left side #17 fairway.
- White stakes to the left of #7, 9, and 10 and to the right of hole
#13 indicate out of bounds on the Tee Ball Only.
- White stakes to the left of hole #5.
- Lake on hole #3.
- Lake on hole #6.
- Lake on left side of hole #7.
- Lake on hole #9.
Lateral Water Hazards
Return to Courses
- Both lakes on hole #2.
- Lake on right side of hole #7.
- Lake on hole #8.
- Lake on hole #11.
- Lake on hole #16.
PGA Golf Professional, Manager
Golf Course Superintendent