L.W. Clapp Golf Course
4611 E. Harry
Wichita, KS 67218
The L.W. Clapp Golf Course, located in the near southeast area of Wichita, is the smallest course, occupying 95 acres. The tight layout, coupled with a creek wandering through the course, creates many challenging holes. The 70-par course measures 6,087 yards, and hosts around
25,000 rounds annually.
What can be found at this golf course...
- Bentgrass greens, average 5800 sq. ft.
- Soft spikes only.
- Bermuda/Rye fairways, creek follows around 8 holes.
- Major city and junior tournaments, golf outings welcomed.
- Full-service pro shop, club repair, teaching.
- Food and beverage concession available.
- Slope rating 122/69.9, back 116/67.4.
This golf course has very tight fairways which have a creek that
comes into play on 8 holes. Trees line both sides of the fairways. Accuracy of the tee
shot is the demand to score on this course.
Out of Bounds
Return to Courses
- Barrier posts on holes #5, #12 and behind greens #13 and #15.
- Roads on holes #6, #9 and #13.
- White stakes to the right of holes #10 and #11 and fence around private school grounds
Mr. Dick Orr,
PGA Golf Professional, Manager
Mr. Seth Davis,
Golf Course Superintendent